Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Tell Me Wine!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Terms & Conditions
How does it work?
1. Browse our range and add the products in your cart
2. Enter your details as requested
3. Choose the payment method
4. Follow the instructions, an email will be sent to you shortly
You have the right to cancel your order up to 28 days after your purchase, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at the shop and we will process a refund.
If you wish to amend your order, please send us an email to email@example.com or visit us at the shop
If you pay by card or bank transfer, your order will be set aside 30 days at the shop.
Beyond these deadlines we won't guarantee the availability of the products.
What do I need to bring with me when collecting my Click & Collect grocery order at the store?
Please bring one of the following items with you when collecting your order at the store:
- Booking confirmation
- Debit/Credit card with the name of the person who placed the order
- Photographic ID such as:
- Driving licence
- Connexions card
- Citizen card
- Military ID with photo and date of birth
We operate a ‘Think 25’ policy on age restricted products, if a colleague requests ID for restricted products, photographic ID (stated above) will be required. The person collecting the order must be age 18 or over.
If some reasons a product you have ordered is no longer available or if a delay would apply we will be in touch with you by email in order to either offer a refund or an alternative solution.
You have the right to cancel your order up to 28 days after your confirmation on line, please bring back the product(s) at the shop with your receipt and we will process a refund or a voucher if the products are not opened.
Booking a wine tasting
1. All participants must be legally old enough to drink alcohol and will consume any alcohol responsibly in the presence of our staff. We reserve the right to ask any guests to provide proof of age of any guests in accordance with the “Challenge25” policy
2. We recommend that any attendees who are driving do not consume alcohol or book a taxi after the event. We are not liable or responsible for any individual who chooses to drive from the event.
3. As soon as a booking is made no refund or credit note will be issued but a postponement can be offered under conditions (see below)
4. Cancellations received up to 48 hours prior to the event: you will be offered the possibility to reschedule your event (validity 6 months).
4. Cancellations received between 48 hours up to the day of the event: no transfers will be provided.
5. In the event of 'no-shows' - no transfers will be provided.
6. In case Tell Me Wine has to cancel an event for some reason a full refund or a credit note will be offered.
All events cancelled due to Covid19 regulations will incurred either a postponement or a credit note valid in the shop. No refunds will be issued.